Wednesday, October 19, 2005



This is Munky's new ring. It will probably also be her wedding ring. The middle stone is a blue Chordinite that has been "pillow" cut. You can't really see them, but the two things on either side of the blue deal are diamonds. I think they're 10K? I don't really know what that means, so I'm probably making that up. Anyway, her father, Dave, gave me one of his old rings that had one of the diamonds in it, and I found the other one in a crappy little ring on the kickball field. They mathc almost perfectly. It was crazy. One of them is slightly yellow, but you can't tell when they're so far apart. It's made of 14K white gold and I designed the ring. I also tried to make the wax mold myself, but failed. It's real pretty in real life though, even though you can't really see it here. I'll probably get better pictures up later. Oh yeah, I had it made at Jeffrey's Jewelers.

2 Comments:

Blogger The King said...

Not very well focused. Looks like a nice one though. So how much did that set you back?

October 19, 2005 2:40 PM  
Blogger rowdy said...

Yeah, the picture looked better on the tiny screen on the camera. I'll get a better one up there later. It was only about 1100 bucks. Shouldn't take long to pay off.

October 20, 2005 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home