Monday, May 09, 2005



  • So, this is my new office chair. It's the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in. I'm sitting in it right now! I have the same chair in my office at home. I was up at Office Max waiting for Munky to get done with something and I just sat down in this chair. I said, outloud, "I have to have this chair, how much is this chair," to no one, of course, "60 dollars!? This chair is mine." Then it turned out it was on sale for fifty! So I got the guy to pull one from the back, but they didn't have any, so he ordered one for me. All of that took a while and when he came back for me to sign papers and pay and stuff he had taken another five off! So after tax I got it for about 48 bucks. Now of course, this chair in the picture is my chair at work, my chair at home looks exactly the same though. I had to put them both together also. It was fun. I suggest everyone sitting in cubes go bug their bosses to get one of these chairs.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    That looks great! Spacify offers wide range of Executive Office Chair in a modern style to decorate your office.

    July 23, 2009 4:47 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home